Hendrickson Development, a company committed to
providing our clients with efficient and personalized service.
- Location Analytics which includes needs assessments/site location studies, and network capability analyses:
- Participating in assessments of statewide health programs, and preparing quantitative and policy reports;
- Performing cost and revenue maximization studies;
- Testifying as an expert witness before zoning and planning boards, and higher level courts;
- Making culture change and program rebalancing studies.
Current February 2017 Projects
- Continuing work with health care providers on identifying locations for their programs;
- Working as a cost analysis expert in a litigation situation;
- Continuing work as a Medicaid consultant to state Medicaid programs;
- Working on the New York DSRIP program;
- Beginning work on a Long-Term Services and Supports quality measures project for Mississippi Medicaid.
During the last sixteen years Dr. Hendrickson has visited and worked in twenty-six states on projects related to the above five services. During July 1, 2007 to June 31, 2008 Dr. Hendrickson was a Visiting Professor at Rutgers University’s Center for State Health Policy. Prior to his consulting work, Dr. Hendrickson served as an Assistant Commissioner in the New Jersey Department of Health and Social Services where he was responsible for Medicaid long-term services and supports programs including nursing home reimbursement, home and community waivers, field operations, and the state’s pharmaceutical program for low income residents.